PAY IT FORWARD
{The Rules}
1. Be one of the first THREE bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me~something crafty or yummy, who knows?!
2. Winners must post this challenge on their blog, meaning that they will 'Pay It Forward,' creating a handmade gift~anything, for the first THREE bloggers who leave a comment on their post about this giveaway!
3. The gift that you send to your friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts.
♥ ♥ ♥
I have now been lucky enough to comment on two of these "pay it forward" posts so I figured I better get to posting it on my blog. I have been nervous about it because I really have no ideas on what to do for anyone so I don't know what you will be getting but, if you leave a comment and have a request let me know otherwise you may be sorry you commented! Have Fun!
1. Be one of the first THREE bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me~something crafty or yummy, who knows?!
2. Winners must post this challenge on their blog, meaning that they will 'Pay It Forward,' creating a handmade gift~anything, for the first THREE bloggers who leave a comment on their post about this giveaway!
3. The gift that you send to your friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts.
♥ ♥ ♥
I have now been lucky enough to comment on two of these "pay it forward" posts so I figured I better get to posting it on my blog. I have been nervous about it because I really have no ideas on what to do for anyone so I don't know what you will be getting but, if you leave a comment and have a request let me know otherwise you may be sorry you commented! Have Fun!
3 comments:
Yeah! Can I do it again? I'm lovin this. And if you want helping me make Ava's blessing dress count that would be awesome!
Am I #1? I better be!
Okay, I'm commenting on completely different stuff! So glad you found us, it looks like you are all doing well in wyoming. Lexie's fine, she fractured her hip, but it healed quickly and she's great. I'll email you Jamie's address, but I'm glad you have a blog, now we can keep in touch a little better!
Post a Comment