Weather...
I have been looking forward to spring for several weeks now and for the last few days have been teased with somewhat decent weather. I have been wearing a sweater, capri's and flip flops. Lovely! Then I looked at the weather forecast this morning before taking Maggie to school and it shows that is is supposed to snow everyday through next Wednesday. Huge sigh! So far there hasn't been any today, but it is extremely windy and very cold again. I know I have said that I think winter is beautiful, but I also believe everything is beautiful in it's season. It's time for this season to end!
Notice the little white dot in the sky? Yeah, that's not a piece of lint on my lens. That's the most we saw of the sun all day.
Conversations...
Yesterday morning the girls were up earlier than usual so we were fed, clothed and hair done all before 8:00. While I was doing Zoe's hair I told Maggie that since she was ready so early that she could watch a movie before school. As soon as I was done with Zoe's hair she jumped off the stool and yelled "kankoo Mom" as she ran to the room. I yelled "welcome" back and just before turning the corner to the hallway she turned around and said "kankoo much!"
We made a trip to WalMart yesterday evening and while we were there I wanted to look at their shoes to see about getting us all some new flip flops. We found Zoe a really cute pair of pink "croc" style shoes. This morning she was wanting help getting them on and when we were done she jumped up and said "kankoo much". I just can't even say how much I love this little girl!
You're very welcome Princess!
Tutu's...
Since Mandi was kind enough to give Maggie a beautiful tutu for her birthday I decided to make Zoe one. She kept coming over to me and asking what I was doing and saying it was "purry". I didn't get it completely done before she came backing up to me wanting me to tie it on her. She wouldn't let me take it off to finish it. She stood at the couch eating her sandwich in her unfinished tutu. Adorable just doesn't even cover it...
Gymnastics...
Today is Maggie's first day of Gymnastics at the Rec Center. She has been so excited since Monday when I finally got her signed up. Everyday she keeps asking if it's tomorrow. "When does Dad play basketball? Is it after gymnastics?", "Is gymnastics on Friday?", "Do I have gymnastics tomorrow?" I think her excitement grew even more when she found out that her friend Wade was going to be in her class. She can hardly stand it!
This was Maggie's back flip before the class even began. It looks very painful and unnatural! Do you see why we worry about her breaking her neck?
She did really well in her class. She did some really good jumps and followed directions very well.
No comments:
Post a Comment