Every now and then Maggie realizes that she really CAN read and will sit down with a book. On this paticular morning she decided that she could read her favorite book, The Spooky Old Tree, and wanted to read it to Zoe. She did a great job and Zoe enjoyed it too.

Maggie's class recieved a "Flat Stanley" from a first grade class in another state and every kid in the class got a chance to take Stanley home and get pictures with him. We got him on a Wednesday so he got to go to gymnastics with Maggie. I didn't get a picture of him there on my camera, but we took him to see the Wyoming Times Newspaper building, the Evanston town clock and the Evanston Buffalo statue.

While we were getting the pictures by the Buffalo we saw a few deer hanging out by the fire station. They were just a few feet from the street. Very strange to see deer in the middle of town. Glenn's co-worker has told him that you can see them walking down or crossing the main streets during the winter. Weird!

This cute track suit is one that we got when Maggie was little. I loved it on her and I have loved it on Zoe too. I was just in a picture taking mood so we had a little photo session in one of my favorite outfits.

Zoe and I usually get to Maggie's school a few minutes before school is out so we have some time to listen to music, sing and dance while we wait. Zoe was having lots of fun with her sunglasses and being so silly I just had to pull out the camera. I was having so much fun laughing and playing with Zoe that I didn't realize the kids were coming out of the school. Maggie had to wait a few minutes while we finished our silly Zoe photo shoot.

No comments:
Post a Comment