Monday, April 13, 2009

Harley Davidson

We finally got the chance to go to the Harley Davidson store in Lindon. Last summer while Brent was in town we tried to go, but the only day we got to see him was on a Sunday and the store was closed. It was pretty fun. They have a restaurant in the store called "Marley's". They mainly serve "sliders", but hey also have salads and chicken strips. And the best part was the shoestring french fries. Those are my absolute favorite kind of fry.


They have a shop there also. I'm not sure if they make the cycles there or just do maintenance and repairs.
Zoe enjoyed the little rocking motorcycle. I want one!
She also had lots of fun playing peek-a-boo with us in this post.
This sculpture was outside the store so I stuck the girls up there to get a picture. It was a very bright day as you can tell by Maggie's expression.

I totally want to do this some day...
I bet you didn't know that I want one of these some day...
Not an orange one, but I do want a Harley some day. With this on the seat...
We had a fun time checking out all the stuff we could never afford to own!

No comments: