Happy birthday Sadie! We love you bunches and are so glad we get to see you more often now. We get the true real life Sadie experience now. We love it!
Maggie enjoyed the skating, but still has a lot of work to do on her balancing. She fell down quite a bit, but she got right back up and had lots of fun.
Zoe didn't want anything to do with the skates. I managed to get them on her feet and get her out on the rink. We made it around one time and she was done. I think Glenn took her out on the scooter a time or two. It's just not her thing.
On our way out the door Zoe spotted Cooper playing in this car and just had to join him. I couldn't get them to cooperate and look at me so this was the best I could get.
Thanks for letting us have some fun on your special day, Sadie!
No comments:
Post a Comment