So in previous posts I have explained our situation with Sears. Well folks here's a new development. I just don't get it! They, or rather the computer, called us to let us know that our washer and dryer were no longer available. Fine! It said that we would be reimbursed in the same manner in which we paid. Excellent! So off to Home Depot (or the man store as we call it) we go. We find a set that we like and is just a little more expensive than the Sears set. We make our purchase. Four days later we are called and informed that our set was in and we could pick it up. Fabulous! Four days from The Man Store vs. four MONTHS from Sears. I'm a happy camper. We drive to Park City to pick them up and hustle back home to get them installed. I think I'm in heaven because I no longer have to go to the laundromat or haul every item of clothing to Provo to do laundry. A few minor adjustments to the washer so it will stop "walking" out of the laundry room and we are all set. Last Friday as I am getting ready to head down to Mom and Dad's I check the mail. What kind of excitement is waiting for me in the mail box? I love getting the mail. However, on this particular day it almost pushed me over the edge. There was a check from Sears. What? Yeah, a check. A big check. For the amount of our washer and dryer that we never received or even paid for. I am so confused! I know this for sure...I will not be making any large purchases from Sears anytime soon.
Aren't they pretty?
No comments:
Post a Comment