I am at a loss. I brush Zoe's teeth. Regularly. Not too long after I get them all shiny and pearly white they get really orange. ORANGE! What is that about? I have to scrape them with my fingernail to get them completely clean. I hate it. It's gross.
Has anyone dealt with this before? What can I do? My Mom's helpful advice when I asked her how to get the orange off: brush her teeth. Thanks Mom. That was clever!
3 comments:
orange!? I have no idea what that could be. is it residue from the toothpaste? strange! good luck!
Do you use Crest--I have always sworn by Crest. I've never had a cavity and neither have the kiddos. That is very strange.
Orange? That's craziness. I have no idea. I'm completely befuddled by kid teeth. Don's family has bad teeth and he passed them on to my kiddos. It's all confusing to me!! Just last week, I spent over $500 on kid teeth. In my next life, I'm coming back as a dentist. Or I need to force one of my kids to do it.
Post a Comment