Do you notice anything different? Besides the massive bows taking over her head?
I was invited to attend the baby shower for my friend Lindsey. Her Mom made this adorable cake. I will have to be stealing this idea. We are excited to meet the newest Bowen soon.
Every Thursday morning the Library has story time for kids. I have taken Zoe a couple of times and she has so much fun. After the first story the kids get some sticks to bang together while they dance with the story lady. She is so fun. The kids love her. Zoe got a few more sticks than her allotted two.
Pure talent!
2 comments:
So when did you decide to cut Zo's bangs? Hannah's hair drives me crazy and I can't even make up my mind what I should do with it.
I debated long and hard about it, but she was watching me trim Maggie's and she wanted me to cut hers so I did. When I would leave it down she was constantly pushing it out of her face so I thought I'd try it.
Post a Comment