Sunday, August 2, 2009

Final Pay it Forward

My last, and prettiest, pay it forward project was a blessing dress for Ava. It was a lot of work (and I even had help from Mom) and not exactly what Lindy had in mind, but I think it turned out really nice and Ava looked like an angel in it.
To my surprise the biggest challenge on this dress was finding 1/2" ribbon to go between the tucks in the bodice. I thought 1/2" ribbon would be a pretty standard size, but I was wrong. The only way we could get 1/2" was to use the kind that had little loopies on the edges. It turned out really nice and the loopies just added to the sweetness.



Four generations of Brown women. Well, Brown, Olsen and Milne women!
Ava Milne, Lindy Milne (Mom), Michelle Olsen (Grandma), Linda Brown (Great-Grandma)

One very tired and beautiful guest of honor!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

wow that's beautiful

Justin and Lindy said...

Necia it was the best pay it forward ever! I loved the dress and everybody made a comment about how cute it was. it was better than imagined! Thank you so much!