I just wanted to record a couple of Zoe's cute moments. She started saying her prayers a while ago and she is just so cute. We keep trying to get her to expand them, but this is what we get... "Heavenly Jesus Christ Amen". All the important parts are there and who can argue with a short sweet prayer.
The other day I was in the laundry room and could hear her calling for me. It didn't sound urgent so I just let her look for me. Eventually she walked into the laundry room and said, "Mom"
"Yes?"
"I like Jesus Christ"
She had the cutest look on her face and gave a little sigh and started playing with the clothes.
She keeps me laughing and I can't believe how much she has blessed our lives. I'm truly grateful that Heavenly Father sent us these girls. Sometimes I wonder if he regrets his decision, but we are all learning and growing and hopefully we will start to get this family thing right!
No comments:
Post a Comment