Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Model Search

I have two little posers. Every time the camera comes out they have to strike a pose and pretend to be models. It's pretty funny...except when I want nice pictures.

I started a tradition of sorts when Maggie was little. I took a roll of black & white pictures of her on her birthday. I have missed a couple of years, but decided I wanted to start again this year with both their birthdays. Well seeing how their birthdays are both in the winter it just didn't work. I have been waiting and waiting for a day that was a little overcast, warm and not windy. That day never came. Now that Maggie is 7 and 1/2 and Zoe is almost 2 and 1/2 I decided we just needed to at least make an attempt at getting some pictures. We started taking them mid-morning which was not a great idea. The sun was so bright and it was way too hot so we decided to wait until that evening. I think we got a few good shots. I haven't gotten the roll of film developed yet so here are just a few from the digital camera.

The monkey that started it all...
Maggie Marne
August 22, 2009
7 1/2 years



Our ubber poser...
Zoe Jade
2 years and 5 months
August 22, 2009


It's hard to get a really good picture of Zoe. For some reason she feels she needs to look down instead of at the camera or she has to do a pageant pose...






We did manage to get some good ones of them together...




3 comments:

Kristie said...

I think you got some great ones! Both girls look so sweet and adorable.

KID, MD said...

They are so beautiful!!

Sarah said...

A pageant pose? That's hilarious. I love that term!

They're adorable!!!