My
OB's office called yesterday to refer me to a surgeon for my gall stones. I have an appointment on Sep. 4
th. Unless I get worse before then. I'm not really looking forward to what he has to say. But, I am looking forward to feeling better so I guess I'm going to the surgeon!
3 comments:
So can they do the surgery while you are still pregnant?
Apprently they can. My OB has had several patients have gall stones, but she has only had to operate on one while still pregnant. We shall see what Mr. Surgeon says next Friday.
I'm thinking as long as I can deal with the pain I may as well wait. I don't really want to take any chances on something happening with the baby. Scary stuff!
Dear me. Those are crazy painful, huh? My family suffers from those and I'm the only one left with my gallbladder.
I'm so sorry. I know that it's horrible. And being pregnant on top of that must be a nightmare.
Post a Comment