Early this morning I was woken up by Zoe kicking me in the stomach and the baby retaliating and kicking back. I wasn't able to get back to sleep for quite some time. I finally dozed off when Zoe started squirming and kicking again. I then heard Maggie sneezing and going into the bathroom. I figured it would only be a matter of minutes before she was climbing into bed with us. To my surprise she instead helped Zoe out of bed and they headed to Maggie's room. There was a little ruckus and then Zoe came into our room saying, "People! Hello people! It's befas time!" She first tried getting Glenn out of bed and then came over to my side. Maggie had gotten them both dressed up in dresses and their Lowes aprons so they could be waiters and serve us breakfast in bed. Too cute. We opted to not eat in bed, but they still got to serve us.
No comments:
Post a Comment