Friday afternoon when Glenn came home he informed me that one of they guys from work had invited him to go hunting on Saturday. Since we didn't have anything else planned he decided to go. I decided I didn't want to spen the whole day at home with nothing to do. I called Mandi to see what they were doing, but they were all sick. She told me that Mom and Dad were going to Sundance for the day to ride the ski lift and check out the festival that was going on. We decided that we would meet them there and then spend the rest of the weekend at their house. We had lots of fun on our last minute trip.
We arrived in Sundance before the others so the girls were patiently waiting and watching for Grandma.
When we first got on the lift Zoe was holding on to me for dear life. That soon changed and we were hanging on to her for dear life. She would scoot her booty closer and closer to the front of the lift scaring us all to death.
At the bottom of the lift they had a band playing and there was this balloon guy giving the kids free balloon animals. The girls waited in line for their turn and then decided they wanted flowers. They didn't last too long. Zoe's started popping right after we got the pictures.
Zoe enjoying the scenery on the way back down the mountain.
I was able to click a quick shot of the others as we made the turn to head back down the mountain. I'm pretty sure Maggie had a blast riding with Landon, Camille and Starr.







1 comment:
Oh my goodness, how fun! I can't wait for some fall colors.
Post a Comment