Friday, September 25, 2009

Opinions please!

I made this infant carseat cover a while ago and think it is so cute...If I have a girl it will for sure be used. If I have a boy this one will most likely be donated to our YM/YW silent auction fundraiser.

I need opinions on my next one. I can't decide on which buttons to use. I used some really large ones on the first and I love them, but I don't have any that size to match the current one.
Here are my options...
If I use the larger pink ones it pretty much makes it another girl blanket. The others could be neutral, but they are much smaller. I just can't decide!
HELP!

6 comments:

Serina said...

Love the green and blue ones. You are talented! I am truly impressed.

Kristie said...

I like the green and blue ones!! I will totally be shocked if you are having a boy - you are such a girls mom!

I love your first car seat cover - it is adorable.

Sarah said...

I say make it for a girl and do something different for a boy.
I did some "gender neutral" stuff when I was pregnant with #2, and then when I figured out he was a boy, I scrapped it all and went for boy stuff. Suddenly, I didnt want anyone to say, "Boy or girl?"
I don't know. Don't listen to me. I'm on heavy doses of airborne.

KID, MD said...

I'd go with the neutral ones. I think they are cuter with the fabric you chose.

Nice work!

mmmandy! said...

I also vote for green or blue. And I only wish I were as amazingly talented as you!

Necia said...

Thanks for all the opinions. I'm going with the green and blue. I may end up donating both and starting over for myself. I'm just that crazy!

These covers are super simple and just yesterday I saw someone with one that had ribbon ties. Even easier! No button holes. My one true nemesis! It was very girly though so I'm not sure if I will attempt one of those. Well, OK, who am I trying to kid? Of course I will! Anyone having a girl?