Zoe has decided she like the "s" word. I'm not sure where she picked it up from, but she has put it to good use in the last few weeks. A few days before Mom came up to help us out Zoe was sitting next to my chair playing with something on the floor and she breaks out with "SH.., SH.., SH..!" Lovely! Then we fast forward to yesterday...Sunday...during sacrament meeting! Actually it was a little before church actually started so there weren't people sitting around us yet, but still it was pretty embarrassing. I tried to change her thinking before she popped out another one by saying "oh shooty pops" and she just laughed and said "yeah". I have tried to just ignore it and hope she gives it up, but she still breaks it out once in a while.
What do I do? It's hard not to laugh because she says it so cute.
4 comments:
HA HA HA
Good luck with that one. I haven't had that problem yet.
Pocket screams about POO POO and TOOT TOOT in sacrament meeting. But no cuss words....yet.
That was one of my daughter's earliest words - learned from her grandpa, who was not a member. She only said it a couple of times, and fortunately it was at home! I hope Zoe decides on a new favorite word soon!
Too funny! You need to catch this on video.
I still wish I had Jake's version of "Dump Truck" on video. You just couldn't help but laugh!
Oh Kristie! Dump Truck was the absolute best. Did he ever say it in sacrament meeting or some equally horrifying place?
Post a Comment