Friday, September 18, 2009

Maggie Would Be So Jealous

Today was Glenn's day off so we got to have lunch with him.  We met Lindsey, Steven and Brandon at McDonald's and had a great time watching the kids play and getting to chat with Lindsey.

The reason Maggie would be jealous is because she has not had the chance to eat in the sadles yet.  She gets a little too crazy so we have to keep her by us.  I am not about to attempt to eat my meal while sitting in a sadle.  It does not appeal to me at all.

Even though she was up and down most of the time she did really well with her lunch.  Maybe we can let Maggie try it next time.

Zoe has decided that she likes Cheeseburgers more than Chicken Nuggets.  Maggie would be ashamed!


Zoe and Steven enjoying their lunches and good conversation!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Somehow I missed this post - Hannah likes cheeseburgers better than chicken nuggets too. Riley thinks she is crazy!!

Necia said...

I actually just posted it today. I was going through pictures on my card and came across these. I just post dated my post. That sounded funny!