This huge rocking chair was awesome. It held all our kids with some room to spare. I guess Zoe didn't realize what a drop it was because when she was getting down she just stepped off and did a face plant. She bounced back pretty quick. No tears. She's tough.
The boys won these huge magnetic rock things and discovered that they could hang them on their ears. Yes, we got lots of funny looks from people. They looked like hooligans!
Chandler, Landon, Nick(I believe it was while I was taking this picture that Maggie got away from us, but as you can see in the picture above that she was found)
It really pained me to have to pay extra for things after having to pay an entrance fee, but Maggie really wanted her face painted. She decided to get the BYU logo since Grandma and Grandpa Brown are such big fans.

Zoe waiting for the face painting to get done. It started to cool off quite a bit by the end of our fun day. She was also very tired.
I was not going to go on the bumpy hayride, but while all the other kids were in line I just couldn't stand the fact that Zoe would miss another chance so I decided to go. We warned the driver to be careful and not hit too many bumps or he may be delivering a baby in the corn field.
Maggie, Me, Maria, Jace
Camille, Maggie (despite her expression she was having fun), Zoe, Landon
Landon is somewhere under that sombrero. A future rodeo star I'm sure!
That must be my child under that hat.
Has anyone seen Camille?
The "wealthy" Mexican(that was Landon's description)
Zoe came back from this station drenched. Shortly after she decided she wasn't dirty enough and spilled A LOT of Dr. Pepper down her front. She was a total mess!
These big huge bouncy pillow things looked like so much fun. I would have been out there if I could have.Camille and Zoe sitting on the edge and getting bounced down by all the jumpers.
Zoe on one pillow yelling for Landon who was on the big pillow.
Kylie and Landon enjoyed them as well.
Zoe was very adventurous. She was out there all by herself and loving it. She even wormed her way into a game of ring-around-the-rosies with someone else's Grandma. She loved it!

Zoe spent several minutes jumping off this hay bale next to the slide. She's pretty easy to entertain!
Maria and Jace
Maggie and Zoe
I thought this head sticking out of the window was pretty cute!

One of these things is not like the others!
The girls really liked this little wooden train. All the other kids were off playing and having fun, but they wouldn't leave the train.
Maggie was working so hard to get the cart around the gravel track.
Camille chose the bigger tractor thing, but she still had a hard time in the gravel. The turns were pretty sharp.
No one was harmed in the taking of this photo. Maggie and Zoe were terrified to even stand there, but we shoved them in there and snapped the picture. I'm surprised Zoe has a smile on her face.Landon, Jace, Kylie, Nick, Chandler
Camille, Maggie, Alivia
Zoe










2 comments:
My goodness. That hat is hilarious.
Everything about this place looks exactly like the place we went to. You guys had cow barrels, we had corn barrels, but we had the pillow jumping things, too! Very Fun!!
Post a Comment