Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's Kind of Scheduled

Yesterday was my 30 week appointment (I'll spare you the belly pictures). All is still well. I'm measuring right and the heart beat is still good and strong. I'm very confused as to how it is that I have only gained two pounds this whole time. I feel huge, but the scale said I actually lost 4 ounces since last time. Crazy! I have to work pretty hard the next two months to catch up to the 30ish pounds I gained during my other pregnancies!

We have a date kind of set for the induction. December 28th we will be welcoming our little man into the world!

While Zoe and I waited (forever) for the Dr. to arrive I noticed a sign posted on the wall. It was saying that due to all the flu outbreaks that no kids under 15 would be allowed in labor and delivery or nursery area. This includes siblings. My girls won't be able to visit the hospital. That's so sad. They are going to be so disappointed!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

A friend in Idaho just told me that this week. Her son had his second child this week and his daughter wasn't allowed in there. It's sad, but understandable.

How exciting that you're almost at that point to care about things like that!!!

And really, you're a horrid person for only gaining so little weight. I wish I was like that!

JACK!E said...

Wow I can't believe you've only gained 2 pounds! That is awesome! He'll be coming just in time for you to claim him on your taxes. YES!!!

Kristie said...

Yay - Yay - Yay!! Now I just need to plan a trip to come see my new nephew after his arrival. Does he have a name yet?

Necia said...

I would really like to thank Sarah for all the love and support. It's nice to know I have such good friends supporting me!:) Just remember I still have two months left. I'm sure I can pack on a bit more weight with Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas all in the very near future!

Kristie - Yes, you do need to get your trip scheduled! We would love to have you...as long as you bring Hannah to help entertain Zoe!

As far as a name...NO! Glenn, Maggie and Zoe were calling him Jack for a while, but it just didn't seem right to me. They are now calling him Wyatt. I just don't know! Why does the naming have to be such a painful process? We are still taking suggestions. We have rejected all suggestions we have gotten so far, but no one should in any way be offended. I just don't like very many boy names. It really has become a stress for me.