Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Parade

This morning the school had a little Halloween parade for all the kids. They got to walk around the gym and show all the parents their costumes.
Of course Zoe wanted to dress up too...

She's the cutest little "cow boot" wearing ballerina I have ever seen!! She was having so much fun running across the gym while we waited for all the kids to arrive.
Maggie was trying to get Zoe to walk with her, but she wasn't successful


Both ballerina's outside Maggie's class after the parade. I think the girls had lots of fun. It is nice that we live in such a small town and Glenn can join us for these quick little school activities.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

TOO CUTE!! How did you end up in a school that actually lets the kids wear costumes? I didn't think anyone did that anymore - shows what I know.

Sarah said...

We don't do costumes either. It's Red Ribbon Week, though and the kids are allowed to dress up as what they want to be when they grow up. That of course means, that the kids dress up in their Halloween costumes. LOL It's crazy.

I love the tutus!