Friday, October 2, 2009

The Latest

I had my 26 week appointment this morning and all is well! Well...almost all is well. I didn't pass the glucose test so now I get the pleasure of hanging out at the hospital for three hours on Tuesday. They will do a fasting test then an hour later do the sugar water test then an hour later do another test. Fun times ahead.

In better news the baby is doing well. The Doctor did an ultrasound and we got to see the spine, hands, feet, face, etc. Do you know what else we got to see?

Zoe and are crossing our fingers that we will be able to find out if it's a boy or girl...

What did we find?...
This baby has something that our other two did not!

We're having a BOY!!

9 comments:

Serina said...

How fun! So much easier than having girls, i've found. We are so excited for you guys.

KID, MD said...

Congratulations!! Boys are so fun!

Megan said...

That is so exciting! Congrats!

JACK!E said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so neat! Maybe next time we'll have a girl since we already have the 2 boys. Yea for you, I am so excited! Boys are a lot of fun.

Sarah said...

Congratulations!!! I bet Glenn is so excited. I hope you don't plan on using that bow ;)

Natalie said...

Yay, congrats. Boys are fun. Of course I wouldn't know any different since I have two...If I have another I want pink bows though. :)

jess said...

congratulations necia! that is really exciting! im sure glenn is thrilled like eric was when we found out! congrats!

Amy said...

I had no idea you are pregnant. Congrats. Boys are fun

Sandie said...

Congratulations! Boys are fun and like Serina said much easier.