Since we have shared our news about our newest arrival being a boy we have gotten a lot of people asking if Glenn is excited to have a boy.
So what is it you should know?
Glenn does not show much emotion!
Yes, he is excited, but you would never know it by the way he acts. We got a more excited response from our friend Russell than we did from Glenn. I could hear the excitement from Russell over the phone. He is very happy that Glenn will get his little boy that will be able to carry on his name, and in a few years apparently go to Houston and work with Russell. Another friend was also excited that Glenn will now have someone to walk around the house naked with when the girls are gone. That worried me a bit. Does that actually happen? Is that what goes on here while the girls and I are at Mom and Dad's? I don't think I want to know the answer to that!
(OK, Russell...are you happy now or do we still have to name our kid after you?)
1 comment:
Ya, it's true. Boys do wierd things together. I don't quite understand it, but I'm a girl, so...
Post a Comment