Ok Sarah (Dog the Bounty Hunter Sarah), that totally cracks me up! I think she looks kind of stoned and wind blown. No, I did not blow dry her hair. It is just that way. I had my Mom try to straighten out her bangs, but apparently that didn't work. We are still trying to get them grown out after last Springs self inflicted bang chop. She didn't want them anymore so she just took a chunk, right in the middle, and cut them off...in class...and the teacher had no idea! I'm hoping the spring pictures turn out better.
4 comments:
Sunshine's school photo was horrible this year. We're doing the retakes. She looks like she's on the crack pipe. hee hee
I love her hair! Do you blow dry it like that or does it just dry that way?
Ok Sarah (Dog the Bounty Hunter Sarah), that totally cracks me up! I think she looks kind of stoned and wind blown. No, I did not blow dry her hair. It is just that way. I had my Mom try to straighten out her bangs, but apparently that didn't work. We are still trying to get them grown out after last Springs self inflicted bang chop. She didn't want them anymore so she just took a chunk, right in the middle, and cut them off...in class...and the teacher had no idea! I'm hoping the spring pictures turn out better.
She's so cute! I love that Maggie! :)
Post a Comment