I have been having some pretty intense cramping for a few weeks and last week decided I better have them check it out. It turns out that the baby is sitting really low causing lots of pressure and discomfort. I was 50% effaced and almost 2cm dilated. The Dr. could feel the baby's head. I have still been having lots of pain, but didn't really want to make another unscheduled trip to the Dr. so I've just been dealing with it.
I was really hoping that she would check me today and I would be really close to being ready. She didn't check me! She measured me, listened to the heartbeat and did an ultrasound. According to her calculations the baby is just about 5 pounds and 7 ounces right now. He could gain about 1/2 a pound a week. If those calculations are correct he is all the weight I have gained. I really don't understand how it is possible to look like this and to have only gained 6 pounds. I gained at least 30 with each of the girls. Now if I could just lose those 60 pounds after this baby I would be one happy Momma!!
None of my shirts completely cover the panel in my pants anymore. It's kind of embarrassing, but I don't get out much so it's all good!
4 comments:
Only 6 pounds? You are doing great! My last one sat really low and I could feel pressure 'down there' from the end of my first trimester so I definitely know how uncomfortalbe you are. Hang in there!
wow wow! You look beautiful :)
My shirts don't cover my belly either. LOL
Just joking.
You look great!
Necia you look great! So are they going to induce or are they going to let your little man decide his birthday?
Post a Comment