For some reason everyone was up early this morning. It was okay since I had a Dr. appointment and needed to be ready. When Zoe was done with her cereal I got her down out of her chair and she played for a few minutes until she saw Maggie with some book that had been left out from last night. She went over to the couch and proceeded to tell Maggie that they were her books and Maggie was not to touch them. She started walking off into the bedroom as I was getting after her for not sharing. I told her they were everyones books and we all share them. It didn't sink in at first so I repeated myself. She turned around with the most disgusted look on her face and simply said, "AHHH! I hate humans!!"
Super way to start the day!
Thanks for the laugh little Miss Zoe!!
No comments:
Post a Comment