We got to come home today! I'm so excited to be in my own home with Glenn and our new little man! I am really looking forward to having a few days to get to know him before the girls get home. Although I break down in tears every time I talk to them. I really miss having them here. I miss hearing them play together...and argue with each other! I actually miss seeing toys all over the living room and hearing a movie playing in the background. I miss giving baths and doing hair. I miss seeing Zoe dressed as Cinderella, or in her "blue" as she calls it.
I wonder how long these feelings will last once they get back home!
Mom says the girls are doing really well and she only has to deal with a couple of meltdowns a day. It's nice to know that the girls can survive with out me, but it also makes me sad to know they don't need me.
Here are a few shots we got in the hospital...





Taking a moment to breath in all his sweet baby smells and thank my Heavenly Father for this most precious gift! This pregnancy has been the hardest and longest. I was ready to be done the moment I found out I was pregnant. I had been having so much pain for almost a year prior to the pregnancy and I knew what was ahead of me as far as pregnancy related pain. I have shed so many tears and said so many prayers during the last 9 months. I have been so worried that there would be some side effects from all the medications and anesthetics from the surgery. So far all is well and our little angel baby is safe in my arms.
I have waited so long to hold you. I never want to let you go!
1 comment:
Necia, you know how jealous I am. You are soooooo lucky! I am so incredibly glad for you. He does look like a little angel.
I always miss my kids when they're gone. Even though they argue and make messes at home, I'm really glad for those messes and arguments. I prayed for a long time to have each one and I try not to forget that.
I'm sure you'll be frustrated, overwhelmed and glad all at the same time when they come home.
You're a great mom!!!
Post a Comment