The girls were so excited for our ward Christmas party. They knew Santa was going to be there and they just couldn't wait to see him. On our drive down the hill to our building Zoe said "I love Santa!" I wasn't convinced and figured we would just see what happened once we got there.
I almost missed her on his lap. She was the first one in the room and jumped up on his lap like he was her best friend. It was too cute and I'm glad I was able to snap a couple of pictures.

When he asked her what she wanted she said, "candy". She's pretty easy to please. Luckily for her Santa came prepared!


Maggie was next in line and she was just as excited as Zoe to be able to tell him what she wanted. She is catching on that the Santa's we see in the mall and such are just the big man's helpers and not the real deal, but she still wants to get her wish list heard.

She didn't want anyone else to hear what she was telling him so she had to whisper it in his ear...

She got so embarrassed when Santa jokingly spilled the beans that she asked for a boyfriend...


This is as close to a Christmas card as we are going to get this year...
We hope everyone has a great Christmas and a fabulous new year!
No comments:
Post a Comment