Sunday, December 13, 2009

Primary Talk

Today was Maggie's first primary talk. I'm not sure how we managed to get away from doing this before now, but she did a great job.

"My Family is blessed when we remember Jesus Christ"

I don't know that it's acceptable to take pictures during primary, but we did it anyway. Crazy blogger Mom has to have her photographic evidence of ALL events!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

I can't believe that Maggie hasn't given a talk until now. I'm sure she did great! I also can't believe that you took pictures - you totally crack me up!

Sarah said...

I take photos the first day of classes on January and people give me wierd looks.
They're just jealous. LOL

Kristie said...

I know you don't have internet access right now, but I figured eventually you would get this. I just have to let you know that everytime Hannah sees a picture of Wyatt, she says, "That's my cousin. His name is Quiet." Makes me soooo laugh!