Maggie was so excited about pajama day. All the first grade classes got to wear pajamas, take pillows and blankets to school and watch "The Polar Express". This is her class right before they went into another class room to watch the movie. They were all very excited and noisy. At some point they got to have hot chocolate as well. What could be better on a cold and yucky day?

I wanted to get a few pictures of them during the movie, but Maggie's teacher kind of booted us out of the room. Her teacher last year was always very happy to see us and let us stay as long as we wanted. This year her teacher is a little less inviting. I always feel like I'm in trouble when I see her. I feel like I'm not allowed to be at the school. It seems kind of weird to me, but whatever!
The Loco Lizard
We had to make a run into Park City after Maggie got home on Friday. We still haven't closed our old bank account that doesn't have a branch here so we get to make runs to Park City every now and then. Since we were there we decided to celebrate my birthday a few days early and have a nice dinner at the Loco Lizard Mexican restaurant.

This particular lizard was very interested in Zoe's chicken!

All full and ready to go home...
This was how Maggie occupied her time before our food arrived...

She made it for Santa and "sind" (signed) it the Tomlinsons.
1 comment:
Come on -- the food can not be good in a Utah Mexican Restaurant with a name like Loco Lizard! You guys must be desperate - I'll eat some Chuys for you!
Post a Comment