Friday, February 26, 2010

Can I Have a Re-count?

I'm not sure how it happened, but our little Maggie Moo has turned 8!
The years have gone by so fast. I'm afraid to blink. I may miss the next eight years.
3 years
4 years
5 years
6 years
7 years
Even though I have enjoyed watching Maggie learn and grow over the years I still want her to stop growing up. I want the birthdays to stop and just freeze time. I know that's not going to happen so for now I will try my best to enjoy the rest of her childhood.
Maggie has been so excited about turning 8.
She's excited about being baptized.
She's excited about getting her ears pierced.
She's just all around excited about being older.
Again I say...STOP!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

For real. I don't get why it has to happen so fast. I just want a timeout or to hit a pause button. It's so wrong.

Natalie said...

Crazy, I remember her as the 3 year old in your first group of pictures. She can't be that old.