Yes, Sandie I did take them. I finally found a good place in the apartment with somewhat decent light. We had a great day with lots of family and friends. It would have been fun to have you guys here too. I really miss being able to see you guys once in a while. When do you plan to visit next?
4 comments:
Love these pictures! Did you take them? Your kids are so cute!! Hope you guys have a wonderful time celebrating Maggie's big day and Wyatt's too.
your kids are darling!
Thanks Jackie! I agree with you.
Yes, Sandie I did take them. I finally found a good place in the apartment with somewhat decent light. We had a great day with lots of family and friends. It would have been fun to have you guys here too. I really miss being able to see you guys once in a while. When do you plan to visit next?
Congrats!
I love the photo of all three of them together the best. Great job, Mommy Photog!
Post a Comment