I know I have been a total blogging slacker lately. It's difficult to find the time to sit down and blog these days. Wyatt is not the greatest sleeper around and then there's the fact that I just don't want to put him down! I love my little man and just want to hold him close all the time. Will I ever get past that? Will I actually want to be baby free sometime?
But seriously, who wouldn't want to cuddle with this all day?
5 comments:
I'm so jealous. He looks so smooshy.
Congratulations on baby Wyatt! He's so cute so I get not wanting to put him down to do something as lame as blogging. Hold that little guy has much as you can!
I do I do!! I want to cuddle him all day, too!
They grow out the newborn stage soooo fast. What a looker, that boy. And now your husband has his BOY! yeah!
Okay - Slacking time is over! I want you to blog again - I NEED to see more pictures of my nephew.
Post a Comment