Saturday, February 13, 2010

Zoe's 1st

HAIRCUT

These pictures are from the day before the big event. Our Elder's Quorum had a chili cook-off last night and I thought it would be fun to be a little valentine-ish. It's hard to tell, but the braids make a heart. They kind of show how long her hair was. And the second shows her cute curls.

I have wanted to cut her hair for a while now, but haven't had the nerve. When we got Maggie's cut for the first time they totally chopped all her curls off. She was much younger, but I'm still cranky about it so it has taken me this long to get Zoe's done.













She was a little nervous in the beginning. Her face in the first picture is her trying to be brave while not knowing what to expect. She got over it pretty quick and had a good time chatting with the stylist. She followed her directions and was done before she knew it. Before we all left Zoe got to take a tip over to her stylist like a big girl. She was a very proud little girl for being able to be brave during her haircut and then to be able to tip her stylist.

She acts like a teenager instead of a little girl that is about to be three!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your creativity with her hair. Those braids are so cute. Does she actually let you do it w/o a fight?