very cute :)have i invited you to my blog yet??
sometimes the quiet is worth the consequence. is it just me or do kids make huge messes when they're tired?
Too sweet! I love your new title picture. I still so want to hold that baby.
Lisa - Thanks and yes, I am an avid reader. I get you updates by email. I don't miss a post!Liz - I agree! I don't mind the mess since it gave me a couple of hours of peace. Much needed peace!Kristie - You better hurry and get over here. He's growing fast! Not much "baby" time left!
I think you guys should plan a trip down here. Don't you miss Texas? :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
very cute :)
have i invited you to my blog yet??
sometimes the quiet is worth the consequence. is it just me or do kids make huge messes when they're tired?
Too sweet! I love your new title picture. I still so want to hold that baby.
Lisa - Thanks and yes, I am an avid reader. I get you updates by email. I don't miss a post!
Liz - I agree! I don't mind the mess since it gave me a couple of hours of peace. Much needed peace!
Kristie - You better hurry and get over here. He's growing fast! Not much "baby" time left!
I think you guys should plan a trip down here. Don't you miss Texas? :)
Post a Comment