I wish we could have visited all our family that has passed, but since many of them are not buried locally we weren't able to do that. We did get to visit my Mom's parents and my niece.
Working on securing the flowers so they don't blow over...




Next stop, Provo Cemetery to visit Tanya. I still get teary when I think about Tanya. I wonder what her life would be like if she were still with us. I imagine how beautiful her children would be. My heart still aches when I think about how much I miss her!



I wanted to recognize those members of our family that have and are currently serving in the military to protect us and keep us safe. I don't have pictures of everyone, but here are just a few.
Glenn's brother, Brent, and my cousin, Jake, have both been deployed twice. They have spent so much time away from their families so that we can have our freedom and feel safe. Thanks just doesn't quite cover it!
Brent, Devon and Riley
Jake, Megan, Nathan and Olivia
My Mom's uncle, Hans Torgerson, lost his life in WWII
I am so grateful for those that have more courage than I do. Thank you for putting your lives on the line for me and my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment