She was a total trooper! They wanted a urine sample, but she had gone to the bathroom before we left the house so that wasn't happening. While we waited for her bladder to fill they came in and got a blood sample. I was fully expecting a monstrous howl, but not a single peep did I hear. She was awesome! She got to choose the color of tape they put on. Of course she chose purple! Since she did such a great job and was so brave the "blood lady" brought her back a super surprise. A cute little bear that she let Zoe put purple tape on. Too cute!
She didn't last long on the bed. She wanted me to hold her and she fell asleep pretty quick. We waited for a VERY long time before they came back to try for a urine sample. I could NOT wake her up. She finally opened her eyes, but was so disoriented that she just cried and refused to use the potty. I was dreading what was going to happen next. They had to cath her. Poor baby!! It was the worst. She cried like I have never heard her cry before
No comments:
Post a Comment