Friday, July 30, 2010

YAWN

So very tired
It has been a long and sleepless week.
We went to Mom and Dad's house on Friday.
Zoe started complaining that her tummy hurt.
Saturday:
She was a whiny mess all day.
Glenn picked apricots, Mom and I canned and jammed them.
Zoe whined and whined.
Wyatt was having some kind of problem.
He was a fussy fidgety mess all night.
Zoe was a whiny squirmy mess all night.
Just a bout the time Wyatt settled down (4:00am) Zoe started throwing up.
No sleep.
Sunday:
Zoe was still not doing well.
Glenn went home.
Monday:
One reason for our trip was to take the van to get the AC checked AGAIN.
Ran some errands with Mom.
Zoe did seem to be feeling better.
Van was done and the AC is great.
Took the kids to Mandi's for a "water" day. As we were pulling onto her street there were lots of dark clouds with lightning and thunder. We sent them out and about a minute later they were all back inside because it started raining. Luckily it only lasted a few short minutes. They were back outside, wet and happy!
Tuesday:
Tuesday she was back to her old self. CRAZY!
Mom and Dad went to Salt Lake Tuesday night.
Mandi and I tried to watch a movie, but the kids had other plans. They decided to fight, hit, bite, cry and whine so I took the girls to Mom's. Mandi got her kids down for the night and came over with the movie.
I didn't get to bed until 2:00 am (Wed morn).
Wednesday:
I got us packed up and headed home.
I got to attend a fun baby shower Wed evening. Good times with some fun ladies in our ward. Congratulations Ruth! We can't wait to meet your princess!!
When I got home Glenn informed me that Zoe had been laying around saying that she was cold and her tummy hurt.
I decided that since this had been going on for so long I better go get her checked out (more details later).
I didn't get to sleep until 1:00 am (Thu morn).
Thursday:
I had to make a follow up appointment with the pediatrician for Zoe and since Wyatt was still feeling pretty crappy I had them see him too.
Zoe is fine, just a little bug that's going around. Wyatt is alright too. He needs antibiotics and will be better soon.
Since I hadn't gotten much time to work on the house since being home I decided to stay up and work on laundry Thursday night. OKAY, the truth is I wanted to watch the Project Runway season premiere that didn't come on until 11:00. I did have every intention of working on the laundry while watching it, but Wyatt had other plans for me. Since he is so congested he has had a hard time sleeping. I finally got him back to sleep and got to work on the clothes. Didn't get to bed until 1:00.

I'M TIRED!!!

No comments: