Although our Walmart parking lot looks like it is full ALL the time the store itself is rarely really busy. We get tons of trucks and campers that go through here and spend the night in the Walmart parking lot. So even after (almost) two years of a more calm Walmart experience I still dread going because of my Houston experiences.
In the last few months our Walmart has done some remodeling. It is so nice to have a face lift and an even better shopping experience. As part of the remodel they sent everyone in the area a $5.00 gift card for their "re-opening".
Thank you Walmart for buying Maggie's school supplies! There is no way we could have gotten all this for $1.34 in Houston. I didn't feel like I was in a roller derby either!

I certainly do love my Maggie, but I am so ready for the yelling and ugly attitudes to end. Summer is just a few weeks too long! Happy school, y'all!!
1 comment:
When does Maggie's school start? That's great that you got all your school supplies for that - our were a couple hundred dollars - granted I have three kids in school and it is high school and jr high, but still way too much!!
Post a Comment