Thanks for the fun day, Carianne, Zackary, Caleb and Abby!
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Train Park
We had the chance to go to the train park with the Vidaurri's the other day and the kids had so much fun. It's kind of funny how much fun they had here since the only real piece of equipment is this merry-go-round. They can climb on the train, but they really spent the majority of their time spinning in circles on the merry-go-round.
I haven't taken the kids to this park even though it is right next to Maggie's school. I don't know that Zoe has been on a merry-go-round before. She almost got flung off at one point and then decided it might be a good idea to brace herself against the bars. Smart girl!
Then she got even smarter and decided to us Abby as a guard.
The merry-go-round was always my favorite piece of equipment on the playground. At some point my head decided it no longer liked spinning in circles. I can't even stand the thought of spinning anymore. Even watching the kids play gave me a bit of a headache. This is how I would be spending my time on the merry-go-round these days...
Thanks for the fun day, Carianne, Zackary, Caleb and Abby!
Thanks for the fun day, Carianne, Zackary, Caleb and Abby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment