Wednesday, September 22, 2010
SIGH
I love these jammies that Wyatt is wearing. They have dinosaurs all over them and the feet have little pointy "claws" on the toes. So cute. And the tag on the chest says...
He really has been a cuddly and snugly baby. I love it! However, the past few days he has been terribly cranky. He wants to be held, but pushes away. I put him down and he cries because he wants to be held. What the heck, dude?! Then I noticed that his fifth and sixth teeth are coming in together and right on the heels of his third and fourth that also came in at the same time. Poor guy! He has a yucky runny nose all the time and can see a Kleenex coming at him from a mile away. I want my happy smiley snugly baby back! Hurry up and get here teeth. You are making my boy miserable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment