Thursday, September 23, 2010
A Child's Prayer
I saw these bedspreads in WalMart in the Spring and have been wanting to get them for the girls, but they were just too pricey. They finally made it to the clearance rack! I was able to get two bedspreads and two sets of sheets for less than one bedspread at regular price. The only problem is that one a twin and one is a full. Oh well! At least they have matching beds now.
Zoe was with me when I got them and she was so excited about them. When Maggie got home Zoe made her run to the room to check them out. It looks like Maggie likes them too!
I had to torture Zoe for a while before putting the beds together. When I pulled them out of their packaging they stunk really bad. I had to run them through the dryer before I could make the beds. I also realized that they are reversible. We all liked the back better than the front. It's harder to tell that they aren't the same size this way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SO PRETTY!! I love em, and I love a good deal too, way to go!
Post a Comment