Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's a Girl Thing

I came across some blogs on how to do little girls hair. I have done some experimenting on Zoe. She usually doesn't like me to do much with her hair, but she has been a good model the last couple of days. I just have to ask her if she wants a fancy barbie hair do and she's all mine!!
First we tried the "loopy messy bun" I found at shedoeshair.blogspot.comThese cute "piggy bows" were on girlydohairstyles.com. Here daughter must have much thicker hair than Zoe because her bows looked much better and fuller. It still turned out pretty cute and Zoe loved them. This "uder bun" was also from girlydohairstyles.com.My goofy girl and I have been having fun the last few days.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I so wish Hannah would let me try things with her hair, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be any good at it!!

You did awesome!