Sunday, February 13, 2011

I've been sad lately that I haven't been able to get many pictures of Maggie since she's in school all the time. When she's home on the weekends we are usually busy and not doing anything fun so I don't get the camera out.

I noticed too that in my Activity Day pictures I have missed getting shots of Maggie working on her projects. Way to go Mom!

The school called me Thursday afternoon to tell me that Maggie was sick and needed to come home. Luckily for her I had the car that day and was able to run down and get her. So the one day that she is home and I have the opportunity to get some pictures this is what I get...
So needless to say she stayed home Friday. When she started throwing up and running a higher fever I figured I had better get her to the Doctor. Several people in our ward and in her class have had strep throat. Luckily the strep test was negative, but unfortunately the flu test was possitive. She has been running a fever, coughing and saying her throat hurts. We have been trying so hard to keep her away from everyone and make sure she covers her mouth, but the little man still got sick.

He started running a fever last night and has been a sad droopy looking little boy all day.

I hate seeing my kids so sick. They look so pathetic, but I can't do anything to help them. I hope it passes quickly and doesn't get the rest of us.

Sleep tight my little sickies!!

No comments: