I loaded my pictures in the wrong order so we'll get through this post backwards. This is what was happening at home while I was at the shower...
Wyatt was getting into cabinets while Dad was playing on the computer. Glenn and Mike actually did a great job of watching the kids AND keeping them happy while playing games.
Here are the guests that were part of the shower...
Grandma Diana (Lindsey's Mom), Grandma Bowen (Lindsey's Mother-in-Law), Kara
Nicole, Annie, Gwen, Annie Carie, Melissa, Mardi, Jacie, Alyssa
Jacie, Alyssa, Lisa, Cathy
Guest of honor, Lindsey and her helper Addie
Decorations made by Annie Carie, Nicole, Ruth and Me
We all had such a great time and we are so anxious for little Leanna to get here. Lindsey has waited so long to have a princess to hold!
*I cannot figure out what is going on with this post! This is not the layout I wanted, but I can't change it.
No comments:
Post a Comment