Monday, June 27, 2011

YAWN

Cranky restless babies and insomnia are no fun!

Wyatt had major issues Saturday night. He was fussy and restless all night long. I finally took him to the living room to rock with him around 5:00 and we slept for a couple of hours there. OUCH! Not a very comfy place to sleep.

Last night even though I was totally drained and all I wanted to do was sleep I COULDN'T!

I have lists of things to get to, but I have no energy to get anything done. So I will sit in my chair playing on the computer until Wyatt is ready for a nap and I will hopefully get to lay down with him.

On a happy note - the kids are playing nicely together. I won't say that too loud or it will end rather abruptly! These moments are few and far between. Summer break gets kind of long sometimes!

No comments: