When we got done with the girls last eye appointment Zoe was so disappointed that she didn't get to chose glasses.
When we got home I found an old pair of Maggie's and took the lenses out of them. She has worn them everyday since. I hope she doesn't ever have to really have them and discover how obnoxious they truly are. For now she's happy with empty frames. That works for me!

She finally feels like she fits in the family! Glasses for everyone!
When we got home I found an old pair of Maggie's and took the lenses out of them. She has worn them everyday since. I hope she doesn't ever have to really have them and discover how obnoxious they truly are. For now she's happy with empty frames. That works for me!
1 comment:
That is too cute. Jake was always jealous of everyone's glasses. He still doesn't need them so YAY! And he finally figured out that he is happy with that.
Post a Comment