Sunday, September 30, 2012

End of Chemo!

It's finally done!!
Glenn's final chemo treatment was on Friday, September 28, 2012 and we were ready to party!
As this day got closer lots of people we talked to wanted to get together and celebrate this major milestone with us.  We decided to take our celebration to the Pizza Factory and enjoy their delicious food & fun bread twists.
Back row: Dad, Glenn, Necia w/Wyatt, Mandi, Mom
Front row: Kinley, Zoe, Sadie & Maggie
We were so happy to have Zack & his family join us
Kyler, Kelsie, Sandy & Zack
Around the kid table left to right: Zoe, Sadie, Wyatt, Maggie, Kinley, Kaylie & Kadan (Zack's youngest two)
Mandi brought Glenn a bunch of balloons & one said "You Rock"
I agree.  Glenn pretty much rocks!
Maggie supports her Dad & Cancer awareness!
Zoe is rockin' blue for her Dad!
Wyatt's hero is named Dad!
I love my man & I am so glad he has made it through this difficult time with as little drama & sickness as possible.
Our hero & chemo grad!  You are the best & we love you so much.  How about you stick around a while longer?!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I LOVE the shirts. Especially Wyatt's...I'm so glad you are at this stage now. I pray all continues to go well for you guys!

Kristie said...

Yay for the end of chemo. We will continue to pray for Uncle Glenn though!!!

P.S. Love the new blog look!!