Since we were in the middle of our move around the time of your birthday I was too preoccupied and actually forgot all about it. I am so sorry! Now that it's been over a month since the big day I am finally getting around to posting this. I do hope that you had a good day and if you have pictures please post them on your blog soon (computer issues permitting of course).
You are the...well I'm not quite sure how to phrase it...oldest, longest lasting friend I have. We have known each other since the 8th grade. That would mean that we met each other in 1987. Twenty one years ago. GASP! I can not believe it has been that long. But here is photographic evidence that it's true...
I don't think I have any from the 8th grade, but here is a selection from our 9th grade year.
Signing yearbooks on our last day of 9th grade
Debbie, Tina, Jennifer, Bret, Joanna, Sam, Necia
Necia, Debbie, Dara, Bret, Sam
You must really want to be a princess. Two Halloweens and you were a princess both times.
Here are a few random shots of you...
Just a few choice selections from your visit to Utah
It's been a great 21 years. I hope we get at least 21 more!

























1 comment:
Are you sure Sam wants to be seen in all her '80's glory? But I guess that decade is cool again... which means you're real old! Happy Birthday Sam!
Post a Comment