Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Party Continues

This is what was waiting for Maggie when she walked into Grandma & Grandpa Brown's house Friday night...

Zoe and I went down earlier in the day to get everything set up for our "Fancy Nancy" party to celebrate Maggie's seven years. Mom told me a few days earlier that she was thinking of making a pink and white checker board cake and wondered if Maggie would like that. UMMM..yeah! I think she might enjoy that! And it went perfectly with our theme.

Fancy Maggie posing with her fancy cake. Thanks Grandma!

(Cooper, Sadie, Camille holding Kinley, Zoe & Maggie)
All the fancy girls with the cake and Cooper trying desperately to get away.


A whole lot more than seven candles!



Grandma helping Maggie cut her checker board cake.

Princess Grandpa was our ice cream server.



Thoroughly enjoying her delicious pink cake. How lucky is she to be able to eat her favorite color on her birthday!



Sadie was done with the paparazzi and didn't want any more pictures.



I'm pretty sure Zoe was the firs one to start dancing. Once "Crazy Frog" starts she just can't control herself!
Thank you Mandi for letting us borrow some of your adorable tutu's for our party.

(Starr, Mom, Sadie, Camille, Lindy, Cooper, Zoe, Maggie, Me, Mandi & Kinley)
All the fancy ladies at the party and one dapper gentleman that really didn't want to wear his top hat.
Lindy's major bling!



Mandi's accessories were malfunctioning.

All the kids were anxious to open the gifts.



They just couldn't get enough dancing. At one point the boa became a limbo stick, but I didn't get a picture of that.

I'm most certain that Kinley had the most fun of all!


-------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday afternoon Maggie and Camille decided to try out the new 3-D sidewalk chalk and paint.



Here they are sporting the super cool 3-D glasses



We also got our family pictures, Maggie's seven year old pictures and Zoe's two year old pictures (just a tad early) done on Saturday so those will be posted as soon as I get them.

1 comment:

Justin and Lindy said...

Awesome, you got a pic of Cooper picking his nose! And did the chalk really work? I thought it looked cool but didn't know if it did what advertised