Such exciting news! I guess I get to be the first one to congratulate you (on your blog).
So you went to the doctor, yeah!! We are so excited to get a new little niece or nephew. We need a boy though to even out the score!
Look at that little peanut! Congratulations!!!!
Congrats! I don't have a boy or girl vibe yet. I know you can't wait to hear my prediction, so I'll let ya know!
I'm so jealous!!! I love babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CONGRATS!!!!
congrats necia!! hope you start feeling better soon! i am pregnant too and due dec 17th and mine just stopped last week so not much longer for you!! hold on there and good luck!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Such exciting news! I guess I get to be the first one to congratulate you (on your blog).
So you went to the doctor, yeah!! We are so excited to get a new little niece or nephew. We need a boy though to even out the score!
Look at that little peanut! Congratulations!!!!
Congrats! I don't have a boy or girl vibe yet. I know you can't wait to hear my prediction, so I'll let ya know!
I'm so jealous!!! I love babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!
congrats necia!! hope you start feeling better soon! i am pregnant too and due dec 17th and mine just stopped last week so not much longer for you!! hold on there and good luck!
Post a Comment